Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 102, April 12, 2017



2102 - 12 - #wisdomwednesday, Morning Chorus.

Day 12

Create a frame, using any materials you have at hand. Take it with you during the day and use it to capture things you find beautiful.

This morning, I made cardboard frame that I decorated with Mod Podge and dried flowers that I had pressed a long time ago. Then I set out for a 3-hour (each way) car ride to pick up my sister from college for Easter Break. Since I knew I was going to be in the car most of the day and wouldn't have to take pictures of the beautiful scenery, so I decided to work in today's National Holidays and the #64MillionArtists Weekly Challenge as well.

  • National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day #GrilledCheeseSandwichDay
  • National D.E.A.R. (Drop Everything And Read) Day
  • Start your day with a group singing session #64MillionArtists 
  • Beautiful Rain #CreativeSprint
  • Beautiful Blended Latte #CreativeSprint

No comments:

Post a Comment