Saturday, April 29, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 119, April 29, 2017


2119 - 29 - Rip and Repair.



Day 29

Take something you have made during this sprint, rip it up (literally or metaphorically!) and create something different with the pieces.


I looked at the pictures of all my projects from the past month, about half of them I didn't have anymore because I left them on location where they were made, and the other half are things I want to keep. So I had to get a little more creative.

I rescued a dress scrap from the garbage. It was leftover from my dress to apron project. I "ripped" the fabric into strips using a scissors and wove the strips together to make a coaster. It could be better if I took the time to sew the cut side shut, but it holds together on its own, so I will probably leave it as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment