Sunday, April 23, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 113, April 23, 2017


2113 - 23 - Globe Trotter.





Day 23

 
Make a piece inspired by all the places your shoes have been.

This morning, I took advantage of the tiny window of time I had between church and the final show of LCYT'S Lion King Jr. To do my project. I was having trouble coming up with a project so I asked my mom. I showed her the map showing the places I've been, all of which are in the United States. She came up with something for each region I've visited, sand, water, snow and wildflowers. Conveniently, I had all of these on hand and was able to combined them in this cute little jar.

I filled a small jar with sea water from Florida.  Then, I used Mod-Podge to attach sand that I had gotten from a beach during one of my costal travels to the bottom, and a flower that I had picked and dried to the sides. Finally, I put a fake snow compound over the cap of the jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment