Thursday, April 20, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 110, April 20, 2017


2110 - 20 - Repeat, Repeat, Repeat.

Day 20


Make five small identical things and give them away or leave them for people to find (don't forget to document those interactions!)

Wanting something easy, I chose origami balls. What was I thinking? Sure, I've been making them since my Junior year of high school, and could probably do it with my eyes closed, but it is very time consuming. Each ball requires me to fold 12 squares of paper into little triangle shapes, then connect them together. Oh well, it was worth it because they are cute and it was fun to hide them throughout my day.

I was really into today's project, so I actually made 8 balls rather than just 5. The picture shows the location of all 8 blue balls as I distributed them throughout my day. My day starts in the top left corner and moves clockwise around the square. The picture in the middle is a close up of the top middle picture.

1. TL - Lamp table in the entry way of Holy Trinity Church in Winsted.
2. TC - A statue of Mary and Jesus on the second floor of Holy Trinity School.
3. TR - On the band teacher's desk. He told me to hide one in there. I conveniently found a time when he wasn't in the room.
4. MR - On my school computer with the eraser frog that I made for one of my projects earlier this year.
5. BR - On a shelf in Supervalu. I had to pick up snacks for Art Club.
6. BC - In Elmo's hand, in the window of the Winsted Arts Council.
7. BL - On the bulletin board in the lobby of the Meeker County Family Services Building, with the poster for Lion King Jr.
8. ML - I gave the last one to one of the Lionesses after the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment