Saturday, April 1, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 91, April 01, 2017





2091 - 1 - Start Small.

Today was the start of the April Creative Sprint. The prompt was to make something that fits in the palm of your hand using only the materials in your immediate environment. 

Today was also Set Work Saturday, which entailed being at the theater from 9-3, making a dead tree, part of an elephant, part of a giraffe, finishing the bird hats that I made a week ago, and some other random tasks that needed to be finished. I also planned to make a mouse, which would have worked for the Creative Sprint, however, someone bought one, so I put my project off, thinking I would do it later that evening. But then I was called in for more set work, this time painting gazelles. This project, 9 gazelles, front and back, took from 4-11. I posted the completed gazelles as well. So, at about 10:30 I remembered that I still didn't have my project done. So I found some paper, and quickly made a little flower for my sister. It's small and not very impressive, but after having spent about 12 hours doing art, I my creative brain was fried and this was the best I could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment