Thursday, April 6, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 96, April 06, 2017


2096 - 6 - Trash to Treasure.

Day 6


Transform something you thought was trash into something you want to keep.

Today at Art Club, we are making Pysanky Eggs on scratch board. As I was cutting out the eggs, I realized that we were losing a lot of board to the rounded edges of the egg. While many people would have thrown away the corners, I couldn't bring myself to do it, and looked for a way to re-purpose them. Then it came to me, fold back two of the corners and make bookmarks. Because I was working with corners and middles, I got two different bookmark shapes.

When I got to school this morning I found that my co-worker had purchased the new Creative Sprint book! I used it to display my completed bookmarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment