Thursday, April 27, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 117, April 27, 2017


2117 - 27 - Wearable Art.

Day 27

Create something that you can wear and share a photo of yourself wearing it in public!


At first I was going to make this simple and just make a little friendship bracelet, but then I remembered that I had an old dress at home that I have been wanting to turn into an apron. So after my long day at work, followed by grocery shopping, I stopped at my parents house to pick up a sewing machine. Then I went home and got to work. Two hours later I have a new, cute apron. While it may not be fair worthy, or Granny approved, it is wearable.

Since it was late when I finished it, I didn't get to wear it in public, but I look forward to the next time I work in the church kitchen, as I will be sure to bring my apron with.

No comments:

Post a Comment