Saturday, August 12, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 224, August 12, 2017


2224 - Baseball Bounty.

Today is Naional Baseball Card Day. When my family and I went to the Twins game last week, we each received a couple packs of Baseball Cards. Many of the cards in each pack were repeats, so after my brother, who collects baseball cards, took what he wanted, I got the rest to use for my project.

The next step was to come up with something creative to make with the cards. I decided on a flower, mostly because I thought the petals looked similar to the end of a baseball bat.

I positioned the petals with the player name across from their pictures. The middle of the flower is made from the special card that came with the pack.

The picture shows the back of the flower in the bottom left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment