Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 241, August 29, 2017


2241 - Just Peachy.

I was going to do this project right after I canned peaches, but I kept getting busy with other projects and pushing this one off.

Well, today when I got home from school, I still hadn't done a project, so I decided that today was the day. When canning the peaches, I saved the peach pits, washed them and laid them out to dry. I knew right away that I wanted to make flowers with them, maybe even a wreath of flowers. So that's what I did. I pulled out my hot glue gun and got to work. A little while later I had 3 flowers.

I decided the flowers looked like poinsettias, so I painted them with layers of red, pink, and green spray paint. When the paint was dry, I glued some foam "berries" into the middle of each flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment