Monday, January 1, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 1, January 1, 2018


3001 - Self Awards.
Today begins my third year of my Creative Marathon and my second year participating in #TheJanuaryChallenge. It is the first of a 31 day journey where I'll discover, create, share and have some fun. You can join in the creative fun too! You can register for the daily emails at https://dothinkshare.com/sign-up/ or simply follow along on social media. T: @64M_Artists I: 64millionartists F: 64millionartists F Group: 64 Million Artists – The January Challengers

The award I decided to give myself is for Keeping It Simple. Over the last two years, my creativity has expanded and most of the time I have loved making a different project everyday. However, there were some days that the task was daunting and I just wasn't feeling it or I simply didn't have time. So this year I have made it my goal to Keep It Simple. If I am super motivated and want to tackle a large project, go for it! If I want to have a lazy day, I can! If I am too busy, that's okay! On my more mentally challenging days, I will Keep It Simple, doing a small project such as the Black and White Photography Challenge. I may even spread a project out over multiple day and use photography as filler until the project is finished.

Today I spent a large chunk of my day in the car, as my brother drove, I got to watch the moon rise, with a beautiful back drop of a sunset colored sky. This project doesn't do it justice. I thought it would make a great background for my award.

No comments:

Post a Comment