Monday, January 22, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 22, January 22, 2018


3022 - I-Spy.

I rather enjoy these photographic collage challenges, but I was having a hard time choosing a topic, so, without explaining why other than that it was for my project, I asked a friend to choose a color. Of all the colors available to choose from, purple was the color I was assigned. Let me tell you, purple is hard to find, especially since neither of my schools has purple as one of their colors and the Vikings lost yesterday. I decided that since purple was such a difficult color to find, the one who chose it should also have to contribute pictures.

My friend quickly learned how difficult purple is to find, but together we found 20 purple things. From top left to bottom right: table numbers from the purple table, Georgia O'Keeffe painting, purple table sign, hat and scarf on a snowman I drew at Art Club, color wheel, purple table Sign at my other school, foam smiley face I found when I got to Art Club, lounge chairs, my modern calligraphy practice from a class I took tonight, a razor, a blanket, purple ribbon, discarded Vikings jersey, a water bottle on a stack of folders, a sweatshirt, and purple table supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment