Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 2, January 2, 2018



3002 - Five Faces.

I spent my morning commute pondering what I would make today, then I remembered that this afternoon I would be painting with Kindergartners and First Graders. We would be mixing colors and I would end up with a bunch of dots that would otherwise be recycled. So I decided to reuse them and make faces. However, somewhere between my classroom and my living room, I lost my paintings, leaving me disappointed and scurrying to come up with a plan B. Fortunately I remembered that I still had scraps in my recycle bin from my last painted paper project. These scraps were much smaller than the dots that I originally planned to use, but they still worked. Thus I present Five Faces: Kissing, Angry, Sad, Sick, and Smiley. The faces are about the size of a quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment