Sunday, January 21, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 21, January 21, 2018

3021 - Take A Seat.

When I got to my parents house this morning, I sat down and listened. With only one week until the  wedding, it was time to get the bouquets finished, so I heard lots of talk about what she whats, what we have, and what needs to be done. So when my 5 minutes was up, I jumped right in. It was another group effort, mostly between my mom, a family friend, and myself. The biggest task was the bridal bouquet; there was a lot of pressure to make it great. While waiting for the bride to respond between tries, we worked on the bow bouquet  which she will carry during the rehearsal. We used bows from  shower presents she received. The third, smaller bouquet is her toss bouquet for the reception. We used the flowers that were left over from the main bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment