Monday, January 8, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 8, January 8, 2018


3008 - Breaking News...My Life.

My day was a little crazy, but not bad and then I got home. After some procrastination and a short nap, I pulled out my computer, lanyard, and lesson plan book to prepare the lesson that I needed for tomorrow morning. Let me preface by saying that I'd been intending to write this lesson since before Christmas, and just kept putting it off.

Anyways, as I booted up my computer, I grabbed my lanyard to get my flash drive containing all of my lesson plans and presentations. It wasn't there. My stomach sank as I remembered that I left it plugged into my computer at the second school, which means I won't even have access to it until tomorrow afternoon.

Well I guess it's on to plan b or c.

I created my breaking news announcement using Canva.

No comments:

Post a Comment