Monday, January 29, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 29, January 29, 2018


3029 - Rewind.

I decided to redo day # 11, try something new. Last time I really struggled coming up with something new, today however, it sort of fell into my lap.

My local library was hosting a Jewelry Stamping class. As soon as it was advertised, I knew that I wanted to go, unfortunately, by time I remembered to sign-up, the class was full and I was put on a waiting list. As today dragged on without a call, I was beginning to worry that I wouldn’t get in. Then at 3:30 I was notified that someone couldn’t make the 6:30 class. I was excited, but I had to rush to get cleaned up after art club in order to make it.

Turns out I’m not a huge fan of Jewelry Stamping; mostly because I’m not great at spacing. However, I was glad that I got to try it, and now I have a new wine glass charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment