Thursday, January 18, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 18, January 18, 2018


3018 - Game On!

I looked around my classroom searching for inspiration. I saw a pile of painted papers leftover from the color mixing project a few weeks back. Then I remembered a computer game I saw a kid playing reciently, he had to build a burger to order. The toppings were falling from the sky and if you caught an incorrect topping, you lost. I decided to make the “old school” version. I cut out buns, burgers (they are purple because that is the color I had), lettuce, ketchup, mustard, pickles, and cheese. I also made tomatoes, but decided not to use them. I considered making order cards, so that each player would build a different burger. However, I ran out of time, so this it the simpler version.

No comments:

Post a Comment