Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 16, January 16, 2018


3016 - Story Time.

I figured that I would work on my project during LCYT auditions tonight, but then I ended up sitting in on the auditions, so my project had to wait. After auditions concluded for the night, I headed the the gym to check in on the Girl’s Basketbll game. My hometown high school was playing one of the schools I work for. While I teach elementary school, I knew I wouldn’t know any of the players, but I thought there could be some of my students there cheering on an older sister. As I stepped in the door, the first person I recognized was the coach. He is a fourth grade teacher at my school, so I see him on a regular basis. I ended up watching the entire game, which my alma mater won on the buzzer. As I watched, I wrote my story. Because the story itself didn’t seem very artsy, I sketched a basketball as well, which I ended up using a s the background for my story, which I typed up using Canva.

No comments:

Post a Comment