Sunday, April 15, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 105, April 15, 2018

3105 - Warm-Up Week 3.

This week’s Creative Sprint Warm-Up Challenge was “Create Something inspired by what is above you.” This weekend in Minnesota, we had a blizzard, so when I went outside this morning in the hopes of making it to church, what was above me, below me, and all around me was snow. Yes, as I cleared the driveway, it continued to snow. When I was finally finished, I checked the clock only to realize I missed church. So, after a break, during which time the snow had slowed, almost stopping, I headed back out to play in the snow. Playing in the snow is a lot more fun when you have someone to share it with, so I got bored and thus only created a subpar sculpture. I was going to make a hand holding a street sign, but I switched halfway through to a snake. When I was looking at the picture of the finished product, I decided I should have stuck with the hand. However, at this point, my snow gear was soaked, so I had no intention of heading out again. Plus, the snow has picked up once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment