Friday, April 27, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 117, April 27, 2018


3117 - Delicious Doggy.

Today my family is celebrating my brother’s 31st birthday and his dog, Ziva’s 1st birthday. Yes they really do share a birthday. I had some time after school, before birthday dinner, so I decided to make some homemade dog treats. Ziva loves fruit and vegetables, so I was certain that she would enjoy these Banana Carrot Treats. With only Banana, Carrot, Parsley, Flour, Oatmeal, Egg and Oil, they were easy to make and actually taste pretty good.

I tried cutting the treats out with a butterfly cookie cutter, but they didn’t look great so I switched to just rectangles. Of course I also made a birthday cake complete with icing and a candle.

Ziva absolutely loved the treats and couldn’t get enough of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment