Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 108, April 18, 2018


3108 - Broken.

Today, I ran around like crazy at school, then headed to the theater for an even crazier after-school performance. During the performance, the queen came to me to tell me that her crown had broken. So at the end of the show, I brought it home to fix it during my night off. However as I was heading home, I got invited over for Miller Time, which included pizza and their current family favorite movie, The Greatest Showman. While the company, pizza, and movie were great, it was after 9 by time I got home. So I quickly got out the hot glue gun to fix the crown and then decided to keep it simple and take a distorted picture of the crown and the queen’s jewelry. I used the flash and love how the picture has an ultrasound-like quality to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment