Saturday, April 21, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 111, April 21, 2018


3111 - Last Minute.

It’s become a tradition that I create flowers for all of the kids participating in the Youth Theatre show.  Usually these flowers relate to the show in some way, like dandelions for Lion King and “wooden” flowers for Pinocchio. This year, I was stumped and couldn’t think of any kind of flower that matched the show, so I decided I was going to skip the flowers this year. Then today, during intermission of the matinee, I was trying to figure out what to do for my project. I saw a roll of tape on a table and decided to make a tape flower. Why stop at one when I can make 40 and give one to each kid. By intermission of the evening show, I had 40 small flowers and 1 large flower made. Most of the kids were very excited to get their flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment