Thursday, October 4, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 277, October 4, 2018


3277 - Judging A Book.

DAY 4
What would the cover of your autobiography look lilke?

Okay, so this may not be the most creative thing I’ve ever done, but I decided to keep it simple today. My cousin is getting married on Saturday and there was a large box that needed to be wrapped. Yes, I considered gifting it unwrapped, but my sister convinced me other wise. So together, we wrapped the gift in a simple, yet elegant way...brown paper with a big red bow. The ribbon and bow were essential as the paper had to be pieced together in order to fit the box.

Now you are wondering how this ties into today’s challenge. Well, I thought a book cover with this picture would be quite intriguing. I considered adding a title, but it is more mysterious this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment