Sunday, October 28, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 301, October 28, 2018


3301 - Do Over.

DAY 28

Who said there are no second chances? Pick any of your previous creations from this month and rework or revise it!



As soon as I posted my mask project last night, I knew I wanted a do over and I really wanted to help Oldest Miller with her mask. When I read today's prompt, I couldn't believe my luck. Right after breakfast...around 10:30 A.M...Oldest Miller and I got started. I suggested making paper masks, but she had her mind set on using a milk carton. I did the cutting and she did the painting. We only had 2 colors of acrylic paint available so we mixed in some puff paint as well. As Oldest Miller painted her mask, I worked on a mask for Littlest Miller who was sitting close by wanting to get in on the action. Littlest Miller's mask is a peacock. I did the cutting and most of the painting, but she helped with some of the design and painted the beak.

As we finished, Littlest Miller said that she wanted to be a peacock for Halloween and asked me if I was going to be a bird too. I told her that I was going to be a witch, so she decided that she would be my pet bird. We'll have to take a picture together if that is what she actual decides to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment