Friday, October 19, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 292, October 19, 2018


3292 - Buddy System.

DAY 19

Collaborate with another Creative Sprint-er, today.

Today was yet another Set Work Saturday (I mean Friday), which meant that I participated in a lot of collaboration, but since today’s prompt was to collaborate with a fellow Sprinter, I needed to go further. When I was on the Creative Sprint Facebook page this morning, I saw that Ariel Sublett, a fellow Sprinter had posted a starter, “What’s in my cup?” Ariel’s post was a pic of an empty coffee cup. I decided to fill the cup with “Set Work Coffee”.When set work was finished for the day, I snapped a few pics of the work that was done. Then I created a collage of these photos, and modified it to create a more sepia tone and a swirl, giving a sort of coffee look. I then edited the photos, merging them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment