Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 283, October 10, 2018


3283 - Super You.

DAY 10
If you were a superhero what would your name and super power be?

Bonus: Show is super you in action!



Today I really wished I had more time. I got plenty of sleep last night, which left me with plenty of energy to get things done today, however, I ran out of time to get it all done. Therefore, if I had one super power it would be lightning fast speed, like the Flash. If I was faster, I could not only accomplish more things in a shorter amount of time, but I would greatly reduce my commute time! This picture shows my 30 second continous contour line drawing on my Crayola Glow Station. I didn't choose a name for my superhero, but I drew myself (in my superhero cape) flying on my super paintbrush at lightning fast speeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment