Sunday, October 14, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 287, October 14, 2018


3287 - Waste Not.

DAY 14

Make something out of things you would normally throw away.

I realize I just did this project a couple weeks ago, but as I was making coffee tonight to put in the fridge for my iced coffees this week, I realized that I normally just throw away the used coffee filter and grounds. So, instead of tossing them in the trash, I used them as my paint. There are many aspects that I like better than the last one, like how I was able to get the coffee darker. However, I like the table top better in the first one; maybe I’ll have to try again sometime. Tonight’s painting is on a 11” x 14” paper rather than 5” x 7” like last time; I stuck with the square picture, mostly cutting off the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment