Saturday, October 6, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 279, October 6, 2018


3279 - Don't Get Hangry.

DAY 6
Create a face from the food leftover on your plate after a meal. Can you make it express how you are feeling, today?

Bonus: Invite other people to join you and take turns guessing the food face emotions!



Today my Cousin Kristina got married, so I decided it would be fun to save my project for the reception. The problem with that was I nearly forgot. Fortunately I remembered before the dishes were cleared, and Rebecca had leftovers. I built the face on a cupcake wrapper. The hair was mashed potatoes, eyes were green peppers, the nose was a tomato, and the mouth was shredded beef. When I was finished, I was looking at it and decided it looked like a little, old, Irish man wearing

No comments:

Post a Comment