Saturday, October 27, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 300, October 27, 2018


3300 - Masked.

DAY 27

Create a mask.

Bonus: get a picture of yourself wearing it in public!

This morning Oldest Miller asked what my project was going to be; when I told her I need to make a mask, she got really excited because that was her homework for the weekend as well. She had some chores to do before we could work, but she choose to have a nap instead of doing chores, and we ran out of time to do art together. Therefore, I needed to find some other way to complete my project. I went movie with friends tonight, and brought with coffee filters to use as popcorn bowls. When I was finished with my popcorn, I used by “bowl” to make my mask, but ripping slits or the eyes and mouth, and then rolling the edges to make them open. As to not be rude during the movie, I waited until I was home to take the picture. Turns out I didn't get everything lined up correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment