Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 60, March, 1, 2017

 2060 - February Time-Lapse Photo-Collage.

Continuing my year-long photographic tree project, I created February's collage for my project today. It was still a little time consuming and not quite perfect, but it was a million times easier than last month. I learned that I need to use the grid lines on my camera to line up the picture as I am taking it. This helped tremendously when assembling the collage. Now I have to work on getting more consistent time wise when taking the picture to help with the lighting issues.

You may notice that the "lapses" are larger than in January. This is because a.) February only has 28 days, and b.) I missed 3 days while in Omaha. Fortunately I didn't miss any important weather opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment