Thursday, March 23, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 82, March 23, 2017


2082 - Forgotten Fish.

Today was Art Club day at the Winsted Arts Council. Today we were supposed to learn about Henri Matisse and make paper fish sculptures inspired by his goldfish paintings. Before class, I made my example and set it off to the side. I didn'the take the photograph it right away, because I figured I'd wait and take it with the student'services projects. Well the chandeliers we started last week took the entire class time, so we didn't make it to the sculptures. That was fine, however I forgot to take a picture of the sculpture, or bring it home. So when I got home from play practice at 9 pm, I still had to do a project. I decided that I could redo my fish on a much smaller scale using post-it notes. It worked great. I was able to use the sticky part of the post-it instead of glue, so less messy and fewer supplies to locate.

Here is the original fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment