Monday, March 6, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 65, March, 06, 2017


2065 - Found Objects. Frozen Dress.

New week, new #64millionartists challenge. This week'so challenge is to make something good using found objects/objects that are right around you. This should be easy as that is what I have been doing recently.

There were lots options for National Days, I chose two of them: #NationalDressDay and #NationalFrozenFoodDay.

First, I took to the freezer to see what I had for frozen food that I could work with. The best I found were frozen blueberries and strawberries. While I was hoping from mixed veggies, the fruit would work. Next, I drew a torso on a piece of scratch paper, cut it out and started assembling the dress around it. My fruit dress turned out pretty well, considering it only took me about 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment