Sunday, October 1, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 274, October 1, 2017


2274 - Small Sprint.

Today marks the beginning of the 

I am excited to get into it and to receive prompts everyday. While this makes planning ahead more difficult, it saves me the hassle of trying to figure out what to make everyday. Today's prompt was the same as the first day of all other Creative Sprints:

DAY 1
Make something that fits in the palm of your hand using only the materials in your immediate environment. 

I was going to incorporate National Hair Day into my project and make a small paint brush using my hair, but then as I sat in church I looked at my finger nail and noticed that the chipped polish was in the shape of an elephant. So when I got home I used a Sharpie to draw in the details thus the completion of my first project. Maybe I'll revisit the hair later in the challenge.

Do you want to get in on the Creative Sprint? You can! Just sign up here to have the daily prompts emailed to you each morning. Don't want emails? Follow #CREATIVESPRINT on Instagram or join the FACEBOOK GROUP.

No comments:

Post a Comment