Friday, October 27, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 300, October 27, 2017


2300 - Use Your Skull.

DAY 27 

Make something inspired by what's inside your head right now.


For about a week, they have been predicting that we in Centeral Minnesota would get out first snowfall of the season today. When I went to bed last night it hadn't started yet, so when I woke up, the first and really only thing on my mind was snow. Of course, they were right and the grass was coated in fluffy white ice, aka snow.

By time I had gotten home from work the majority of the snow had melted,but there was still enough to make a small snowman. I decorated it with some berries, berry juice, dried flower casings, and a leaf, plus the stick arms. I placed my snowman on my front steps. I'll have to see how long he lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment