Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 304, October 31, 2017


2304 - Reflections.

Bonus Day:

Share one thing you learned during the past 30-days of your Creative Sprint.

The key to creativity is sharing. When you share your art you get feedback, whether or not you want it. The feedback then helps you to grow, boosting you confidence and encouraging you to keep going. If I didn't share my art, I am positive I would have stopped my daily creative challenges a long  time ago, because I would not have had the motivation to continue. It was same with the Creative Sprint, sharing my art made every piece like a collaboration. I got feedback and used to to gain new ideas and sometimes to go back and revise something I had already made.

I chose to make a flower for today's reflection project, because I need it for a project example in Grade 3 tomorrow. I will be sharing this flower with all of my students and undoubtedly through my "critiques" with them, I will find things that I could have done differently to make it better. Creativity is a constant learning process and once you stop creating, you stop learning. So, don't give up no mater how daunting a task seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment