Saturday, October 21, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 294, October 21, 2017


2294 - Telephone.

DAY 21

Ask someone to tell you a story about their day. Make something inspired by their story!


I asked a friend to tell me a story. The first thing they told me was "Well today I caught a unicorn." That was the whole story. I figured if I was going to be lied to, they could at least make it slightly believable. So I prodded them for more.

The next story was much more believable, mostly because it was true. I won't tell you the story, but I will tell you that the tree is made of unicorn horns and the lines protruding from the tree make a rainbow. It is hard to make an accurate rainbow when all you have is a pieve of notebook paper and a pencil. Also, every detail in the picture is an element of the story that I was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment