Sunday, October 15, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 288, October 15, 2017


2288 - Nature Walk.

DAY 15

Take a walk out of doors today and create something from the materials that
you find available in nature.

Today was a decent fall day, the sun was shining and it was almost 60 degrees. I woke up this morning, read my Creative Sprint prompt and had every intention to go for a walk to collect a rainbow of leaves to make a collage like the one I made last year. Only this time I was going to press the leaves and then decoupage them on a canvas, making some great wall art. Unfortunately, my warm blankets and reruns of Will & Grace were calling me and by time I got motivated to do my project, it was dark, which meant no actual nature walk. Instead, I collected the leaves that were blocking the sewer grate at the end of my drive way and laid them, in the shape of a mushroom, in the lit spot in my yard. I chose a mushroom because today is National Mushroom Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment