Thursday, October 5, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 278, October 5, 2017



2278 - World Teacher's Day.

DAY 5

It's #WorldTeachersDay ! Make an homage to an important teacher in your life. 


I have lots of important teachers in my life, but I sort of decided to focus on myself. My Grade 3 students are currently learning about Ancient Greek Vases and they are making their own using wax-resist painting.  Each vase tells a story. I hadn't made an example yet, so I decided that today would be the perfect time. My story tells of a teacher teaching students about patterns. Regardless of what they teach, teachers play an important role in the lives of our youth. So while the classroom in the picture is very similar to mine and the teacher looks very similar to me, but really it could be anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment