Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 284, October 11, 2017


2284 - Stop, Collaborate, and Listen.

DAY 11


Work together with another Creative Sprinter, today.

As far as I know, there aren't any Creative Sprinters near me, so I turned to social media to find someone looking to collaborate. The first invitation to collaborate that I came across was from KL McGhee. KL is from the UK and we have been following each other's work on Instagram for awhile now. KL's collaboration suggestion was that everyone design a door in the frame that she provided and then leave the door somewhere for others to find.

I decided to make my door National Day themed. One of today's National Days was National Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work Day. So I decorated my door with little teddy bear silhouettes, I even put in a teddy bear shaped door knob. I left the door in the corner of the bulletin board outside my classroom in Waverly.

No comments:

Post a Comment