Sunday, October 29, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 302, October 29, 2017


2302 - Conversations and Revisions.

DAY 29 

Ask someone whose opinion you respect to select something from your Creative Sprint work for you to revise or improve upon, today.



I usually respect my sister's opinion, so I asked her to chose one of my artworks for revision. After getting her decision, I wasn't sure I respected her opinion any more. She chose Day 15 - Take a walk outdoors and create with materials you find in nature. Today was a wet, slightly blustery day and I wasn't excited about the prospect of going outside. For the sake of my art, I sucked it up and went on a short walk around my flower garden. In the garden I found some pretty red leaves, golden seed pods, and pinecones. I combined all of these to make a beautiful flower on the sidewalk. This "revision" of my original nature walk was much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment