Monday, October 23, 2017

Vol. 2, No. 296, October 23, 2017


2296 - Listen Up!

DAY 23

Make something inspired by a sound you hear today.



I didn't hear sounds today, I heard noise. A lot of noise. The noise began with my alarm. Then the dinging in my car reminding me that it needed to be serviced so badly that I had to switch vehicles with my mom. Next was the radio on my way to work, I didn't mind this noise. This was followed by the clicking of computer keys as I set up my new classroom computer. Then came my classes all 5 were obnoxiously noisy today. When I left work my head was so full of noise that I just had to shut off the radio. After a short quiet brake at home, I went to play practice where I was subjected to more students yapping and more loud music.

My drawing is a rough interpretation of how my head feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment