Sunday, May 6, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 126, May 6, 2018


3126 - Repeating.

DAY 6

Incorporate pattern into what you make today. 

I was having some Miller Time this afternoon and remembered that I needed to do my project. This seems like a common occurrence. Anyways as I looked around the house for a medium I first came across markers and crayons. I knew I could easily draw a pattern, but I wanted more of a challenge, so I kept looking. Next, I found a deck of cards, with 2 colors, four suits, and 13 different numbers, I now had lots of options for making patterns! I opted for a suited spiral design that laid the cards out in a color pattern. When I was finished, the Miller Littles and I played a little math game, adding up the sum of 2 cards, the first person to answer correctly got the cards. Oldest Miller for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment