Sunday, May 13, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 133, May 13, 2018


3133 - The Bees Knees.

DAY 13

Find a unique way to say "Thank You" to someone special in your life.

Since it is Mother’s Day, I knew my creative thanks was going to be for my mom, I just wasn’t sure how I was going to do it. Both of my parents came over again today to help me continue cleaning my my house. I was thinking I could do something with supplies as I was cleaning, but then we decided to make a fresh veggie pizza for supper and I knew that would be perfect. I had to beg my mom to let me have a cleaning break in order to do the pizza. When I told her it was for my project, she gave in, because she is a big supporter of my art. The words are a little hard to read because my canvas was smaller than I would have liked, but it was still pretty sweet. I showed her the finished product and then wrecked it in order to space the veggies more evenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment