Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 142, May 22, 2018


3142 - DOGas or PiCATso.

Day 22

Make a work of art for your pet or another animal to enjoy.


My first thought upon reading today’s prompt was to make something for my brother’s dog, Ziva. The other day when I was cleaning, I came across some tennis ball heads that had an opening for the mouth that could hold something. I had made them for one of my daily projects a long time ago and never used them for their intended purpose, so I decided to give one a new home. I took off the googily eyes (choking hazard) and drew on eyes with Sharpie. Then I  cut the mouth slit a little wider so that a treat can be stuck inside for Ziva to attempt to get out. Hopefully she enjoys her new toy, if she doesn’t like the challenge of removing the treat she will still have a tennis ball to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment