Saturday, May 12, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 132, May 12, 2018


3132 - Bright Lights, Big City.

DAY 12
Create a city skyline.

My family is getting ready to put my grandparent’s home on the market. This means cleaning up the house and the yard. Today, we focused on the yard, trimming hedges and trees and raking leaves. With all of the brush available, we had to have a bonfire! Once the brush was mostly gone, we looked around for more wood we could burn and found some old pieces Papa had left behind in the garage. I borrowed a circular saw from my dad and used a piece of plywood to cut a skyline. The plywood I choose was one that already had a part of it that thanks to Papa already looked like a skyline, so I only had to cut the other half of the skyline. My dad was brave enough to be my “sawhorse” and held the board steady while I cut it. Fortunately nobody lost any fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment