Sunday, May 27, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 147, May 27, 2018


3147 - Take Me With You.

Day 27


Bring something you made during this sprint with you during the day and take photos of it in different locations.

Yesterday would have been a really fun day to do this project, because my family had gathered to relive some childhood memories with my grandparents. However today was plenty eventfull as well, really the tough part was finding a completed project to bring with me as so many of my projects this round were given away or left behind. I settle settled on my Dollar Dress, because I would be easy to transport and look good in pictures.

I began my morning by getting dressed up, doing my hair and make-up. Then I met my family for Mass. We went to my parent’s house for breakfast and some games. Then we hit the road, traveling to the Chanhassen Dinner Theater to see Newsies. My cousin just bought a house a couple miles from chanhassen, so after a wonderful show, we made a pitstop for a quick tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment