Saturday, May 19, 2018

Vol. 3, No. 139, May 19, 2018


3139 - What and Where.

DAY 19

Make something while you are in a public place and leave it there for someone else to find.

I had some Miller Time today, this included taking 5 kids under 8 (3 were in the stroller) on a walk, approximately a mile long round-trip, to play at a park. At the park, I asked Littlest Miller what I should make for my project, she suggested a butterfly with popcorn and cotton candy. I decided to focus on the butterfly. Oldest Miller helped me to make the butterfly by picking dandelions and tall grasses and then working with me to assemble the butterfly in the holes on the playground’s floor. It was her idea to add dandelions at the tips of the antennas. She even took the picture for me.

We left the mosaic there, hopefully someone will find it and enjoy it before it blows away.

No comments:

Post a Comment